Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year's Non-Resolutions

So, i don't do resolutions, cause I break them. So I've decided to post some stuff, in a ranking order (kinda):

My Desires:This year i desire to know God more intimately and serve Him wholeheartedly. I desire to support Scott more in our ministry to college students. I desire to be more disciplined in all areas of life.

My Needs:I need to get in shape and be healthier. I need to be a better steward with resources that God has given me, financial and otherwise, including my time.

My Wants:I want to travel more, see more places in the world and meet new and interesting people. I want a new job that I will actually be excited about getting up and going to.

1 comment:

Amanda Leigh said...

I am proud of you for laying out your "3 tears" I will be praying for you as you seek to accomplish those goals this Year :) Love you