Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Survey Time! Couple's 25 Questions

This is kind of like the 25 things - except they are pre-decided questions, and they're about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-) Once you've been tagged, send it back to the person who tagged you, and all those you want to do it as well!!To do yours: copy and paste to your notes/new note. Highlight these answers and replace with your own. Do your tagging, and post!!


What are your middle names? Marie and David...I get really annoyed when people ask me that question.

How long have you been together? Married for over 7 years, but together for almost 12

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well, we've actually known each other since childhood, but we became closer friends in high school, then really close friends. After getting really close, it was a couple months before we were "official". I was about to start my Senior year in high school and Scott was about to start at Samford.

Who asked who out? We hung out a ton together, and with other people. The first "official" date that we consider, was when he took me to see The Sound of Music at the Alabama Theater and dinner at Salvatore's (the nice restaurant they used to have), right before he left for Africa for the summer.

How old are each of you? 30 and 29

Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Mine, definitely.

Do you have any children together? Nope

What about pets? Not anymore...RIP Katie Belle. Hopefully another cat in a year or so.

Did you go to the same school? Yep. Scott was 2 classes older than me.

Are you from the same home town? HAHA! I have to LOL this one... I have lived here all my life, but Scott was born in Buffalo, NY, lived in San Diego, then moved here when he was about 8 years old, and has been here ever since. So, basically, that makes him from Birmingham too! ;)

Who is the smartest? Scott, for sure

Who is the most sensitive? I am, I guess, since I'm a girl. But Scott is sensitive toward me, in a good way.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chez Lulu's and Jim n' Nicks

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Paris, France

Who has the craziest exes? Well, neither if us really have "exes", and none are crazy...

Who has the worst temper? We don't ever really lose it with each other...but, I used to have a fairly bad temper

Who does the cooking? Me, duh, but Scott holds his own in the kitchen right beside me. He does have exclusive control over the grill tho

Who is more social? Scott, because he can go into any type of social setting and be comfortable. I usually have to battle some insecurities...

Who is the neat-freak? Hmmm...well it depends on where you are looking. I'm neat at work, but Scott definitely is not. My car is for sure a wreak, but he's pretty OCD about his car. The house falls somewhere in the middle.

Who is the more stubborn? Scott?

Who hogs the bed? He hogs the space in the bed, but I usually hog the covers

Who wakes up earlier? Neither of us...we both sleep until the last possible minute. Usually tho, I'm out the door before he is, since his commute to work is about 5 minutes.

Where was your first date? Oh, well, see above for the answer

Do you get flowers often? Not as often as I used to. ;) But Scott always brings roses to my office himself for Valentine's Day!

How do you spend the holidays? Running around to family stuff, but Christmas Eve is always at church, then Christmas morning is just our time.

Who is more jealous? ?? Both if us?

How long did it take to get serious? Well, I knew by Christmas of my Senior year in high school that I was going to marry him, but he says he knew he wanted to marry me before that! So, pretty quickly, I'd say...especially being so young!

Who eats more? Uh, really? Scott? Depends on what we are eating! ;) I win if it's something chocolate!

Who does/did the laundry? Both of us, whoever can get to it...usually he'll wash and dry and leave the baskets full of clean clothes around, so I'll fold and put away

Who’s better with the computer? Scott is, for sure.

No comments: