Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Wish I Could Send You A Pic

But alas I can't. I think I need to look up iPhone help online because I also can't text pics regularly. If anyone knows, please fill me in.
We are here at the PCB still at Staff Retreat. We have a session this morning then "Fun!" for the afternoon and dinner at Captn Andersons. Yum!
Scott and I are headed back from Pier Park starbucks. We had to get more coffee. Had to. Promise.
The waves are really big because of Ike and we are under double red flag so no getting in the ocean.
Well that's all the blogging time I have. Later from PCB!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

wendy said...

pretty beach photo :)

Amanda Leigh said...

No rubbing in...sorry friend! We would love for you to visit!!! (and then I can come stay with you in March when its green sunny and beautiful there and its grey, snow, cold here right????? hehe)