Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Without You It's A Waste of Time (or, My Vacation Pics)

One of the best things about being married is that when I travel, go different places, experience different things, or rediscover old loves, it's always with the person I love most...Scott. That's what my over-all feeling was last week when we were in North Carolina. It sounds cliche, but the leaves wouldn't have been as brilliant, the mountains as glorious, the air as crisp, if we had not been together. Paris and London wouldn't have been as wonderful, New Your City not as exciting, nor Niagara Falls as powerful. Or, as Colplay puts it in "Strawberry Swing": "Without you it's a waste of time...".

Alright, I'll stop with the mushy stuff... Here's more pics from the trip. If you want to see more go to my Facebook page here.










2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Ann Marie! I just discovered your blog from Amanda's which I was on b/c of Greta's link...
Anyway, cute pics. I also love that your blog title is in french. J'adore francais :)
Hope you and Scott are well!

Peyton said...

aw that was so sweet.

ps i really want to slide down that flat waterfall!!!