Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long Over-Due Easter Weekend Pics

I didn't post anything last week, and I really don't have much to post about this week either....hmmm...sorry I'm such a bad blogger!

Here's a few pics from Easter weekend, which was also Scott's birthday. Poor Scott...his birthday kinda got lost in the shuffle of all the family things we had to attend that weekend!

Scottie's Birthday cake at mom's house on Easter Sunday

Me and sister bein' sassy on Easter. Yes, I wore black on Easter. Don't judge me.

Us with Lauren Saturday night at Mamaw's

Chris found this kitten under his house in Auburn, so he and Natalie adopted it. It is SO cute! I love it!

The girls Easter Saturday night!

Lauren meeting the kitty...I think Lauren liked the kitty, but the kitty was pretty scared of her!

No comments: