Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missions Trip Coming Up...

We leave this Thursday for our first-ever foreign missions trip with "our" college /young adult group! We are so excited, maybe a little nervous, and definately dreading the long flights!

We leave Birmingham at 1200 PM on Thursday, and 4 airports, one bus ride, and about 36 hours later, we will arrive in Niksic, Montenegro...some time in the wee hours of Saturday morning. (Local time. It'll feel like about 6PM Saturday for us. Yikes.)

I have made endless lists of the stuff to pack, supplies, and made more trips to Wal-Mart than I usually make in a month this week! And, unfortunately, I think I have to go back tonight!

Please pray for us over the next 11 days or so! I am really worried that all our bags won't make it all the way through!

If we get internet access at all, we will try to post updates on Facebook and Twitter!

3 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

We''l be praying for ya'll! Hope you have a great time of ministry there!!!

Rachel said...

I'm praying for you guys! Your crazy complicated trip makes me feel a little better about the one I'm about to embark on! :)

christiejones said...

Praying for you guys today! So excited about what God will do in you and through for the people.